Sunday, January 06, 2008

1/6/08

Yippee Skippee!! I sold some more beads on Etsy! In the last 2 weeks I've sold as much on Etsy as I did in 2 months on ebay. I hope it keeps going like this.

It's a very nice day today, 41° and partly sunny. Spring is on the way; we just have to go another couple of weeks for the temperatures to officially start to warm up.

I got some new glass from Double Helix today and made a couple of beads with it. And Wednesday I've got a shipment of glass coming in with some new colors. Fun, fun! I need a little boost in creativity. I've been struggling lately to come up with something I'm really getting a kick out of doing. Maybe I'll try making another vessel. I like the way the last one turned out.

I love working with silvered ivory and getting that marbled look. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment