Thursday, April 17, 2008

4/17/08

My sister just told me that I haven't posted anything since the 10th, so I'd best write something.

My tulips are coming up, and it's warm enough to go out without shoes. That's the good news. The bad news is my left arm has a pinched nerve and it hurts constantly. I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow and I sure hope it helps. This is really getting old. I just can't be driving my RV all day long anymore. Getting old stinks. Whoever came up with the phrase 'the golden years' had to have been a 20 yr. old trying to sell something.

Saw something cute today. This lady has a shop on Etsy and she makes the cutest crocheted things. Here's a hat for a dog:

Her shop is at www.pinkkrystals.etsy.com

I put some more beads on Etsy, and I decided to try ebay again. Here are two of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment