Saturday, September 12, 2009

9/12/09

Hmmm, I wonder what's going on with the Wacko. She's only posted two people this week. Well, Paypal is starting to respond to the complaints. A seller on Etsy was purchased from the end of last month by the Wacko. The seller sent off the package, which was then refused by the Wacko. The seller refused to give a refund, and today she was notified by Paypal that they had decided in her favor. She doesn't need to refund Wacko's money.

Nice to know that Paypal is starting to listen to all of the complaints about harassment and phishing.

I had to take some photos of my flowers. I should have taken them earlier or later in the day so I could have gotten the 4 o'clocks when they were blooming. I love 4 o'clocks, they smell so lovely in the evening. This year I was smart and planted some right underneath my bedroom window.

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Those area absolutely beautiful 4 o'clocks!

Post a Comment