Friday, February 25, 2011

It’s no wonder I don’t get any work done. I posted a couple of videos of Suka and the ferrets playing tug of war with a stuff toy and a piece of plastic, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvUrKB6-M-8

When I empty a bag of ferret food, I leave it on the floor for a couple of days for the ferrets to play in. Suka wanted to get every last crumb in it, and then couldn’t get the bag off of his head. When I called him to get the bag of of his head, he ran into the desk. Sorry, but I was laughing so hard I was crying.
I love Dark Aurae! I just wish I could get more of it. This is Dark Aurae on pink glass. The only difference is the oxygen/propane proportions and the amount of time flashing it in the flame. What you don’t see in the photos are the shimmering metallic glimmers of the glass. They’re just gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment