Sunday, April 03, 2011

Do you ever get the feeling that I like flowers? Here’s my studio,
Some of these amaryllis are from seeds that my Mom grew after she cross-pollinated some of her amaryllis. They’re about 12 years old now, and this is the first year that they’ve bloomed.

Silly pets photos, my nephews have been building drawers for my glass cabinet for me to store all of my glass rods in, instead of having them out in the open collecting dust. Here’s the fur babies helping Mark,
They’re just so darned much help!

Here’s Pip on one of her favorite spots, the back of the recliner,
So tired!

And here’s the big goof who’s going in this week to get fixed. He’s using his teddy bear as a pillow while chewing on a bone,
He decided to bring all of his toys into the foyer the other day. I came in there, and there were teddy bears and squeaky toys all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment