Monday, November 10, 2014

Am I getting old or what? Listening to the news this morning, Today Show sent in a reporter ahead of the snowstorm, and she said, “we should easily pick up more than a foot of snow, making this the first double digit snowstorm this area has seen in two years!”

Two years?!? Excuse me if I’m not impressed.

We were out yesterday getting outside stuff wrapped up, moving tractors, getting the stock tank moved and electric run to it, and got the bucket on the bobcat. That thing should make things a bit easier than they were last year. I sure am glad I went for the bigger bobcat that had a cabin heater. Sigh, they’ve been changing the forecast the closer the snowstorm got. Just a couple of days ago, it was 4”-6”, now that it’s started, it looks like we’ll be in the heaviest band, 14”. Today we’ll just hunker down and see what we end up with by the time it wraps up. I do have to go get the snowshovel, though, and get a path to the bird feeders, they’re flocking around, and the feeders are covered with snow.
IMG_2418cardinal-2014-11-10-08-30.jpg
My latest drawing is progressing nicely, I’m much more pleased with it than I was with the Baltimore Oriole drawing.
grosbeak-2014-11-10-08-30.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment