Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What a month! I spent three days last month in the hospital with pneumonia, sepsis and anemia. I wish it had happened a couple of months earlier, this is prime time for me, spring and getting the yard and garden ready.

My nephew and his son came up last weekend, and they worked a bit with my rescue horses.
IMG_7754copy-2016-04-27-09-00.jpg
IMG_7752copy-2016-04-27-09-00.jpg
Dexter (the bull) still has a fascination with Beauty, as you can see by him and the rest of the herd following the boys around the pasture.
IMG_7768copy-2016-04-27-09-00.jpg
I need to get a saddle for Beauty!

I got a new baby ferret. I named him Tiny, and looking at the size difference between him and Chunk, you can see why the name is appropriate.
IMG_7735copy-2016-04-27-09-00.jpg
The sun is trying to peek out this morning, and I’m ready for it. It’s been a cold gloomy week, I actually had the wood stove going yesterday. My perennials are popping up all over my flower garden, and I’m itching to get out there and get some weeding done. It’s a very salubrious to sit in the dirt and weed, soaking up the sun and listening to the birds. It’s the very BEST time of the year, no bugs and cool enough to work outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment