Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Day

Been a while since I posted! I finished the Civil War drawing, finally!! It turned out rather well. I have to sign & send one to Terry, Lukas' lawyer. I'll number it #1 and maybe in a hundred years it'll be worth something. :)



I've been going back and forth between drawings and torching. I should be out working outside, since it's been soooooo nice out. Supposed to be in the 60s today. Not bad for the end of November. But this is the last day. Boo-hoo!

Today, my goal is to finish inking my leopard cub ACEO. Then I'm going to try doing some floral beads with Bullseye glass. The Moretti melts too fast and just smears. I spent so much time learning how to do those on the Hothead, and it's frustrating not to be able to do them on the big torch.

Well, Lukas is stirring, so it's time to quick get back to drawing before it's time to get him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment