Thursday, December 14, 2006

12/14/06

Darn, I didn't realize it's been so long since I posted! I finished the leopard cub, just have to do the watercolor wash.



I'm just about done with another elephant ACEO.

I've been busy doing auctions on ebay. Christian is taking over the listings and paperwork so I can concentrate more on the bead making. It hasn't been fantastic, but I'm getting rid of some of my bead inventory. More money to buy more glass! Just what I need :)

Christian is also redoing my website. I've got to get it updated, since there are about 8 drawings that aren't posted on there yet. And I also want to get some of my better beads posted on there. But I want it to look nicer than it is now, hence my son the data base manager is going to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment