Monday, April 16, 2007

4/16/07

Two more ACEOs finished: one is of some draft horses I saw at a horse show 30 years ago, and the other is of my horse Amber several years ago, down in the pasture on a foggy evening.




I struggled with the fog. I still am not satisfied with it, but enough is enough!

They were doing a controlled burn in the refuge tonight. It was a very interesting scene, with the smoke billowing up and turning the sky red, dark storm clouds, and the sun breaking through with shafts of light. It would make a neat painting to put a couple of deer in there.

I switched over to boro today; just ran out of ideas for beads with Moretti. It makes for a nice break. I'm going to try to do some florals with some frit. If they turn out I'll post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment