Wednesday, May 02, 2007

5/2/07

What a lovely day, sunny with a bit of a breeze, and my tulips are blooming. It's time to get out into the garden and start getting some tilling done.

I finished another ACEO last night, titled Tag Along. It's a buffalo cow and her calf out in Yellowstone. The tree line must have 20 layers of paint on it, and I'm still not satisfied with it. Oh well...



I tried working on the lions again this morning, but gave up on it. I'll go back to it later. I'm going to start working on a painting of a buckskin I saw at the Horse Expo last week.

My other goal today is to get some beads put up on ebay. I've been letting the beads slide because I've been so into the painting lately; unfortunately, the painting side isn't going to pay any bills anytime soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment