Tuesday, May 29, 2007

5/29/07

It's kind of a down day today. I worked for a couple of hours on beads, but nothing clicked. I think I'll go back to the paintings. I've got another one started; it's from a photo I took out west a couple of years ago. It's the Painted Desert, and I'm adding some mustangs. I've been reading up on them since I watched a program last year on PBS about a herd of Pryor Mountain mustangs in Montana. It's pretty sad what this government is doing to these horses.

I'm having Christian redesign my website. I think it loads too slow, so I want it divided up into galleries. One of the things I want to do is donate a percentage of my ACEOs and paintings to the World Wildlife Fund and Lifesavers (a wild horse sanctuary). Not that I'm going to make a big dent in their coffers, but every little bit helps.

I finished another ACEO. This one is an oil painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment