Sunday, February 10, 2008

2/10/08

It is FRIGID out there, -17° below with a whipping NW wind. Wind chills are around -35°. And I think there's something wrong with the furnace. It's 56° in the kitchen where the thermostat is, and it's set to 68°. Just what I need on one the coldest days of the winter, and on a Sunday. I hate winter...

It was 43° in my bedroom this morning. Makes for good sleeping, though, when you have a mattress pad heater and a couple of nice warm blankets.

Nothing new, even the news is the same old stuff, people getting killed in horrible accidents, by spouses or ex's who have to be the most incredible idiots alive (one made 90 calls to the killer in the two weeks before he shot her ex). The most horrible and depressing news is when children are killed. That is the most evil of all.

Well, on that happy note, I'm off to do my Bible study and exercise on the bike, then to make some beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment