Monday, March 03, 2008

3/3/08

Cardinal Rule #1: NEVER, NEVER GO TO A ZOO ON A WEEKEND, especially if they're having a band playing loud music.

I went to the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans yesterday. It was OK, but not as nice as Jacksonville Zoo in Florida. Maybe it was just too hot and too crowded...

We're still at the KOA east of Baton Rouge. We're here until Wednesday. This would be a 5 star campground if only their wifi weren't so blasted slow. They have a nice huge fenced in area for dogs to play, and Pip and Squeak appreciate that.

Tomorrow I'm going to do some more sightseeing, and go to that huge Barnes & Nobles store. That is the biggest bookstore I've seen. It's a good thing Christian isn't with, I can spend as much time in there as I want without anyone hanging over my shoulder reminding me he's ready to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment