Tuesday, August 04, 2009

8/4/09

Nothing new from the Wacko from Waco, other than her rehashing old victims. Either she's up to more deviltry or more likely, the law is starting to catch up with her.

(Edited to add: Whoops, the Wacko was quite busy today. She added 4 more victims to her hit list:
Gina of GMC Lampwork
Candice of Beadgoodies and Beadgoodies on Etsy
Charity of Sophiecls and Subearthcottage
Stephanie Kay of Stephaniek on Etsy and Stephanie K Naturals

Where does Wacky get all of this time? Oh well, the more she posts, the more evidence against her.)

So today I'm posting more bird photos. The Baltimore Orioles have been gobbling down the grape jelly. I was down to 2 jars of my homemade jelly and had to have Christian pick up a big jar at the grocery store. I really liked this photo, just the pose, and the bad hair day :)
And when I saw this bird, I had to grab the bird book. It is a female Rose-Breasted Grosbeak.
Well, off to make some more beads...

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Betsy, those birds are beautiful! I don't think I'd give them my homemade jelly though! You are way too nice!

Post a Comment