Saturday, September 26, 2009

9/26/09

Nice fall day today, warm but not too warm, and sunshine in the afternoon. I worked on the driveway a bit with my tractor and enjoyed the weather. This time of the year is so sad, the days are getting so short, and my flowers are mostly past their glory. But I'm not going to think about what's coming. :(

Got some new glass from Double Helix today, but haven't had a chance to play with it. One of them is an experimental color, so Monday morning that's going to be the first one to hit the torch. I've been playing around making some more beads with Amy's Storm technique. The color combinations are just endless, with all of the silver glasses there are now.



Well, I'm going to go either catalog movies, scan old photos & letters, or go play Solitaire on Pogo.

No comments:

Post a Comment