Sunday, October 24, 2010

This time of the year (winter depression), I find it daunting to accomplish anything. So I instead of thinking, I have a load of dishes to do, supper to make, beads to list, varnish the new glass cabinet, find hinges for it so the drawers the boys made will all come out, move my glass rods into it, etc. etc., I find it easier to break my tasks down.

I just listed 2 beads, cleaned the cat litter box, had Christian move a fan and more bulbs down to the basement, tried to find the hinges (and cleaned off the kitchen wood stove instead), watered some plants, and am now back on the computer.

Here’s one I listed on Etsy, with the proceeds going to AGLF (Artisan and Glassworkers Legal Fund),

Listed another bead,
made Lukas his supper, washed dishes (I love well-seasoned cast iron frying pans, they're so easy to wash), cleaned the counter, back to the computer.

Isn't this exciting?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dark Aurae!!

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

That is gorgeous, Betsy!

Post a Comment