Lovely Windstream is at it again. I called last week because our speeds were dropping down to below 1mbps (we’re paying for 3mbps), and they said they were installing new equipment and it would be all done by the end of the week. I switched over to their 6mbps package, hoping that after their new equipment was installed, we would maybe be able to get 3mbps. Well, the internet went down at 3:50 this afternoon. I’ve called several times, and at first they said they had an outage in our area, and they were working on it, and it would be 24-48 hours. I was a little bit pissy, I admit.
I’ve called several more times, and now they’ve got it down to a voice recording that it will be back up by 5 a.m. tomorrow.
I HATE Windstream. I wish they had never bought our phone company, with their ‘blazing fast internet speed.’
- ► 2015 (36)
- ► 2014 (61)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (98)
05/15 - 05/22
- OK, ready for a funny story? This is about my lat...
- Internet went down again last night (thanks, Winds...
- My neighbor’s son, Jim, is biking to Alaska to rai...
- Another complaint about Windstream Communications,...
- Lovely Windstream is at it again. I called last we...
- When you have a business, you’re always looking fo...
- ▼ 05/15 - 05/22 (6)
- ► 2010 (131)
- ► 2009 (127)
- ► 2008 (67)
- ► 2007 (41)