Monday, December 09, 2013

So the fiasco with health insurance continues. I applied on Oct. 15 through the Minnesota exchange, and there it sat ‘Pending.’ After three calls and two emails, it was finally approved Saturday morning, which was nice since I have until Dec. 15 to get a new policy.

So now it’s on to picking out a health plan, which I would love to do, but this is now the message I get when trying to do that, ‘Error: It seems you have an in-progress or approved application, please remove if in-progress or contact your local agency office if you have an approved application.

Sigh, on the phone with a wait time of over 60 minutes...

Lukas was checking the WCCO forecast and came across this. I think someone was having a little fun at ‘CCO.

wcco_7day-2013-12-9-17-07.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment