Tuesday, January 07, 2014

SUCCESS!!!! A hawk tried grabbing a bird at my feeder this a.m. and trying to escape, a small tree sparrow flew into my window and was stunned. I checked after a few minutes and it was still laying on the snow, so I went out, got it and put it on a plant in my small bathroom. Checked on it a couple of times, but it was just laying there panting, figured it was a gonner. Checked on it again, and it was sitting on the window sill trying to get out. I took it outside and set it on the feeder and it flew away. Such a good feeling!!!

Today’s funny Internet pic,

"REMINDER: Cold season is here and cows seek heat on car hoods. Do not forget to tap on the hood to give the cow enough time to get off before you drive away!"

1486668_585366404869461_1033612569_n-2014-01-7-10-10.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment