Sunday, August 16, 2009

8/16/09

I am really angry about the pain this Wacko from Waco/Woodway is causing. There are people who are scared that they will lose their SS or disability because they made a few bucks. It's not true, but there's that initial panic when they see that post saying they've been reported to the IRS as a tax evader. The sad part, most people don't know how phony the Wacko is, and how false her claims are. That's one of the reasons I'm blogging about her, to get the word out about her and the unreasonable fear she is causing.

Her latest targets:
Agate58, a rarity in our lampworking world, a man who makes beads
SydneysDesigns, a crafter who works in fabrics and yarns
ACelticgirl2, a jeweler
SisterBeads, a pair of lampworkers who make the most gorgeous beads (which is why the Wacko chose them)
and EvolvingCreations, a talented lampworker who works in boro.

OK, I can't leave feeling so disgusted with the state of the world, so here's some more bird pictures:
I love chickadees, they're such cheerful, sprightly birds.

And here are some House Finches, nice and bright. Reminds me I need to get out tomorrow and refill that feeder!

No comments:

Post a Comment