Friday, September 04, 2009

9/4/09

Honestly, the Wacko is just that, a Wacko. She posted me on her fraud blog again last night. I was laughing so hard I had tears coming from my eyes.

Here's what she posted:
FRAUD ELIZABETH WAIT OF BETSYMN has acquired her MN State Sales Tax permit beginning of 2009.

She has been selling on Ebay since 2001 with Ebay id name betsymn.

Selling on Etsy http://www.betsymn.etsy.com/ since Nov 2006
Selling on Artfire http://www.betsybeads.artfire.com/ since 2009

When somebody sells online for EIGHT years, but decides to get the Sales Tax permit beginning of 2009, this IS multi-year TAX FRAUD!

She has also NEVER paid her business property tax for her home-based studio, and the Sherburne county tax auditor has informed the tax assessor about this local multi-year tax evasion.

WHAT A FRAUD!!!!

Hence, reported to the MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.

FRAUD ELIZABETH WAIT is also reported to the IRS (Fresno, California) for them to check if she has filed all her online business income since 2002 made through her paypal account.

We have provided authorities with all our info, the outcome of this case is between the authorities and this seller, ELIZABETH WAIT.When the authorities finish their case, we wont know details about it, but they THANK US, and in some states, we even get rewarded.

Hey, silly, I had a sales tax license when I was selling my cards and prints, but when I quit selling them I let it lapse. When I sold beads to someone in Minnesota this year, I renewed it. And in case you haven't figured it out, if I don't sell to someone in Minnesota, I don't need a MN sales tax license. And as far as the IRS goes, according to them, I don't need to file until I sell $17,900 worth of beads. I WISH!!!

And did you forget the call you made to the tax assessor in July? They told you the laws here were different, I don't need a business permit because I don't meet the qualifications for one, and as long as I paid my property taxes (which I do, twice a year, dear), they didn't care what I did in my house. Aren't you getting tired of being thought as a crackpot?

Here's her About Me:
We have researched hundreds of Ebay, Etsy and Artfire sellers in the past 2 years and majority of these online sellers DO NOT have either their State Sales Tax permit, occupational license (if required by their city/county),any other permits needed by law to do their business legitimately or don't collect tax for their state.EVERYONE who sells and collects money online AND offline is REQUIRED by the government to follow the rules on operating a business. We are here to teach and warn the consumers about these fraudulent online businesses. We accept ALL hot tips and will be more than happy to research your suspicions about a business, so keep reporting to us. Everyone has a right to know the REAL TRUTH! We will NEVER post or list any business unless we feel they are pursueing fraudulent online business practices. Our investigations might take months, weeks, or days, but we WILL get to the bottom of it and DO our civil duty as citizens to protect our government from frauds.

You know, if someone is going to represent themselves as investigators, she should at least investigate, not just make it up as she goes along.

Joining me on the blog last night were Laura and Randy of Sunrise Beads. Aren't they lucky to be with famous me, who's been posted on the Wacko's fraud blog THREE times? Yah, right, I'm sure they would have been happy to decline the honor. Well, so would I have, if I had a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment