Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I’ve been working on photos so I can get some beads listed on ArtFire. Doing glass can be so frustrating some times. Look at this gorgeous bead. Nice colors, huh?
 Well, I should have had my close up glasses on before I cored it, otherwise I wouldn’t have gone through the trouble of coring it. Air bubbles!!! Grrrr!
Here’s a couple of wonderful examples of why I love Dark Aurae so much. I’m still haunting Double Helix’s website in hopes they do another batch of it.
 A nice warm color, especially for this time of the year.
And more lovelies:
This one came out just gorgeous! It has purple iridescent shimmers.
And I had to try my hand at dragonflies. I think I’m going to keep these and try to make some beaded cuffs.

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

How did I miss this amazing glass! Betsy, they are beautiful!

Post a Comment